Home > Chicago Personal Injury Attorney > Orland Park Personal Injury Attorney​

Orland Park Personal Injury Attorney

The village suburb of Orland Park is located in Cook County – the same county as our law offices – which is fantastic for those needing an Orland Park personal injury attorney because Joseph Younes and his team of lawyers are only a short commute or a phone call away.

Who Do We Serve?

Aside from serving Orland Park, the Law Offices of J. Younes serves numerous counties, including Cook County, DuPage County, and Will County, cities and villages, such as Naperville, Glen Ellyn, Downers Grove, Tinley Park, and Arlington Heights, the greater Chicago metropolitan area, and the entire state of Illinois.

Our goal is to provide agreeable case results to clients for a wide range of situations including:

  • brain injuries;
  • construction site accidents;
  • injuries sustained from dog bites;
  • workers’ compensations claims;
  • car accidents;
  • nursing home abuse;
  • truck accidents;
  • catastrophic injuries;
  • injuries from slip and fall;
  • pedestrian accidents;
  • premises liability claims;
  • wrongful death of a loved one;
  • and defective products and other product liability claims.

As attorneys, we strive to protect and serve you and maintain your rights as a United States citizen.


Whether you’re dealing with a personal injury case, a premises liability claim, medical malpractice, or a wrongful death lawsuit, you deserve to be treated properly and compensated appropriately. All of these situations and more fall under the practice areas of Joseph Younes and his law firm.


No matter the situation or odds, our team of experienced lawyers will pursue compensation or secure a fair settlement for you and your loved ones who were affected by personal injury or extenuating circumstances. No price can be placed on pain and suffering or emotional turmoil, but our goal is to help ease the burden and negative impact.


We’re ready to put our years of experience to use to help you get through this challenging time.


Do we serve your area? Call today to learn more and receive a free case consultation.

Get The Settlement You Deserve.

Frequently Asked Questions

Regarding on how to file a personal injury claim and what to do in this kind of case, refer to the procedures below:

  • Report the accident as soon as you can and notify anybody you think was responsible of it.
  • Collect evidence.
  • Contact us.

Client Testimonials

What People Say About Us